Wild Duck Parka Brown
Beige parka with an embroidered flying duck patch at the sleeve and a Mini Rodini logo embroidery at the left pocket. This jacket is similar to Mini Rodini’s classic Pico jacket, updated with a pile lining for colder days. The jacket has a front zip with protection placket and adjustable elastic at the waist for a better fit.
• Four pockets with flap and button at front
• Front zip with a placket to protect the chin
• Adjustable elastic at the waist
• Pile lining
• Detachable hood with two seams for a better fit
• Breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 3000 mm water columns
• Shell 60 % organic cotton, 40 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in China
This jacket has a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The recycled materials used to make this jacket are GRS certified which ensures that the fabric consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.